Friday 11 July 2014

Boohoo, Dorothy Perkins, Missguided haul

Having a few days of hot weather made me realise how much i wanted needed more loose fitted  tops so i headed over to Boohoo to see what they had to offer.


Boohoo Rebecca Oversized Raglan Tee - £8
Boohoo Jacky Oversized Tunic Top - £8


I'm so so happy with both of these especially the raglan top. They're both going to be so easy to wear with anything and super comfy. The raglan top is really soft too it's a lovely material.









Somewhere on here i saw a stripe tunic dress and fell in love with it - the shape, style and design. the one i saw was from Topshop but when i tried on the petite it still felt way too big - deeply disappointed! i went searching high and low and found one on Dorothy Perkins (i ended up getting it off the Dorothy Perkins part of BHS as Dorothy Perkins didn't have my size). They no longer have this in stock unfortunately.










I had my eye on this playsuit from Missguided for a while and i just ended up buying it :)


Missguided Migle Plunge Neck Playsuit - £19.99





Obviously the lady on the website has a very ample bust but for me i just wear a little cami underneath and the material is so so so soft!


xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely picks. I'm absolutely loving Missguided right now! I love that these are basics, you can never have too many.

    Olivia xo

    ReplyDelete