Saturday 15 February 2014

Missguided & Boohoo Playsuits

If you missed the previous post on Boohoo and Missguided where i picked my 2 favourite dresses from each site you can check it out here!

These are 2 of my favourite playsuits from each website which are all gorgeous and which i would really really like but i don't have the space for them and don't know when i would wear them.











Boohoo Phillipa Polka Dot Bandeau Peplem Playsuit - £25



The Missguided ones are so sexy, the first one is gorgeous just in black and means you could wear lovely bright accessories or bright lipstick. The lace and leather contrast is lovely and daring and something mysterious about it. I really like all the floral playsuits they have but i've gone with the black one because t's so sexy again and the floral colours are so delicate.


The Boohoo ones are much more girly and casual, especially the first one which is so pretty with the floral design and i love the pinks and purples in it. The spotty one i really like because of the cut of it and would be great to take on holiday.


Which ones do you prefer?

Bloglovin ¦ Pinterest ¦ Google +

xx

5 comments:

  1. I love the leather MissGuided one. I am loving the whole of MissGuided at the moment though.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those play suits are adorable! I'm very tempted to get one!

    Kimberley // Kimberley's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute, I'd never be brave enough to wear them! I do love the last one though, it reminds me of a nautical theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the floral one from boohoo. I'd love a playsuit like that for the summer :)

    Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the polka dot from Boohoo. :)
    Is it just me or has Misguided raised their prices?

    ReplyDelete