Sunday 28 July 2013

Topshop, New Look & H&M

 So both pairs of my jeans arrived :)


I ordered both pairs on Tuesday morning and the Topshop ones arrived on Thursday and the New Look ones arrived on Friday. Not bad at all considering it was standard delivery!

So if you read my previous post, you'll know that i was originally looking for acid wash shorts but then decided i wanted acid wash jeans but not being a huge fan of jeans i wanted really soft material that was almost like leggings.


Left - Topshop, Right - New Look



Mottled Bleach Joni Jeans £36

When i first opened the Topshop jeans i was a bit worried, they looked SO small i never thought i'd fit my legs or ass into them! But I did :)





They're not really acid wash but are so unbelievably comfy! They're a really stretchy material and fit me so well. They're great for me because they're high waisted which i love.


Next up are these acid wash jeans from New Look.

 
Blue Acid Wash Skinny Jeans £22.99

I was even more dubious about these jeans as New Look are a bit hit and miss i find and i never really buy clothing from there but these are the only acid wash jeans i found that i liked.



  
Luckily i was pleasantly surprised, although the material isn't as stretchy or soft as Topshop they look so gorgeous and fit me well.

I usually get that really annoying gap and the back of my waist but these were just right :)



I went shopping today and ended up in H&M. I still had a £15 voucher from Christmas (Don't ask me how)
So i picked up these two tops :)
  
  



Striped top - £7.99
Purple top - was £12.99, reduced to £5


The purple top is lovely and slouchy and i think both look really great with my new jeans :)



Which pair of jeans do you prefer? How do you dress acid wash jeans?



xx

2 comments:

  1. The topshop ones are so nice! I really really want them haha. They both really suit you btw :)

    http://oohlalaafashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really very nice blog.You can purchase online from fashion hub indiarush.com

    ReplyDelete