Tuesday 30 July 2013

My Pink Mini Topshop Satchel!

I got my Topshop mini satchel!!!!



I was so so excited! After seeing it last weekend and convincing myself i didn't need it i then got home and decided that i did want it.

Always the way - they don't stock it online and they didn't have it in any of the other Topshops that are nearer to me.

Glen even phoned the shop midweek where we saw it to ask if they still had any at that shop. The woman was useless and said no they didn't have any.


I went to this store this weekend and they had 4!! I wasn't impressed that the woman had so obviously lied but was so overjoyed that they still had some. I grabbed it straight away and now I'm a very happy bunny :)


Don't you just love it when things like this happen :)



xx

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cutie! And in PINK! :D Way to go!
    I can understand your joy but me, being a grumpy person, I'd still have told off the woman who lied on the phone! muahhaha ;)

    ReplyDelete