Sunday 17 February 2013

New Clothes...lots of photos

Hey everyone! So lately I've been on a bit of a shopping spree and bought a few items :) They were all bought throughout December and January.

 
First up is this little owl dress that i got for Christmas off my boyfriend. I saw it in BHS before Christmas and thought it was something i wouldn't usually get so he just picked it up and said he'd buy it me :) it has such warm colours in it and lovely detailing.


I own a black skater skirt and absolutly love it (age 12 from new look! haha coz i'm only 5ft) so i wanted to get antoher one. This one was from new look but the adults section this time. I didn't really want blue but it stands out so much so i can wear darker tops with it to make the colour pop out.
£12 New Look


My boyfriends sister kindly gave me this snood because she hadn't worn it. I love red so was so pleased and here are 2 ways i live to wear it depending on how cold it is and how much i need my neck to be covered up. 


Just before Christmas H&M had a sale on, i popped in there and for some reason this bright pink shirt really caught my eye, i think it was reduced to £7 so i thought BARGAIN! i haven't actually had chance to wear it yet but i love how bright it is and i don't really own any pink clothes.



£7 H&M


This little crop top i got off ebay for £6.50. I love the summer but i really feel the cold, especially on my arms so thought this would be good as it covers my arms but is only a thin material so i won't get too hot. 




£6.50 Ebay

Looking on the H&M website when their spring collection arrived i spotted this top in black and it looked really nice. Simple but with really nice lace detailing. I saw that they did it in this mint colour and because i don't own anything this colour i decided to impulse buy. 
£7.99 H&M 

Before Christmas when i went to the H&M sale (when i got the pink blouse) i also spotted this yellow top. These pictures really don't do it justice. It's almost fluorescent  I just thought oh that's unusual so bought it. i think this was £5.

£5 H&M 

Now i've never bought anything off ASOS marketplace before; until now. i was just having a little browse and came across this 90's crop jumper and sometimes when you see something you love you just have to buy it, so i did :) now this is so itchy when i wear it (which is another reason i bought the crop top off ebay) but i just love the button detailing and the colour and just everything about it. It looks really nice with high waisted jeans and heels.




£24 ASOS Marketplace

For aaaaaaaaaages i was looking for a lilac jumper. Do you know how hard it is to find one?! Very hard! then when i was having a mooch on the H&M website at their spring collection i spotted this. i couldn't believe it, i was so happy i ordered it straight away to make sure it didn't sell out in my size. I love it so much! 

£7.99

On someone's blog in december i saw a lovely batman leotard and fell in love with it, but then i found the website and they were quite expensive so i had a look on ebay and found it in dress form, which i then realised was even better because i could wear it as a dress or with a skater skirt over the top. And i needed something to wear new year and this somehow was what i wanted.

  


Think it was about £10 Ebay

I'm not really a heels kind of person, i can't walk in them and feel like my ankles supposed to break. But i needed some for my works Christmas do so i went to Primark to pick up some cheap ones because chances are I'll onl wear them once. I got these which i think are gorgeous. Only problem is, they're a size 4 but one shoe feels like a size 5, inconsistent Primark sizing!


Meant to be £12, reduced to £6

I also picked up this shirt from primark because i thought it was cute with the little Koala bears :)
 £12 Primark

I realised the other day that i own chunky cardigans but no jumpers, i didn't want to spend much because it's getting warmer again now. I went to Primark and picked up these 2 jumpers which are so snuggly I'm really pleased with them!


£10...got to the till and was reduced to £5 Primark

£12 Primark

Wow, so that was a long, rambly post! Thank you if you read it all and i hope you liked some of the things i got!
xx

7 comments:

  1. Love that blue skirt! You have a really nice blog hun and it would be nice if you could come over and check my blog out as well and maybe we could follow each other!
    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the clothes! That Batman dress is so cool! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanted that koala shirt from Primark! I tried it on though and the buttons were gaping at the chest a little and they didn't have the next size up, I was gutted :(
    I love your owl dress as well - cute!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crop top from eBay and the primark blouse, such a cute print!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to get a crop top from eBay for ages but found they're always crap quality, but that one looks good so it looks like I'll have to hunt for it!

    http://brightanddandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pink top from H&M is my favourite, it looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete