Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentines

Happy Valentines everyone :) hope you've had a great day whatever you've done.
I've spent mine just at work and then eating chocolate, drinking coffee and watching one born every minute with my mom tonight. Will be exchanging valentines gifts with Glen at the weekend :)



I used a sponged effect on my nails, pink just for valentines :) i really loved how it turned out it looked like a really smooth blend.




The Polish i used were china glaze in 'Purple Panic', Barry M 'Red Glitter' Natural Collection tip whitener, Collection 2000 '48 Candy Floss', Rio professional nail art pen dark red.










I used the Rio pen to do little hearts on most of my nails and then a glitter heart on my ring finger and full red glitter on my thumb. 

I think i prefer my nails before the hearts, what do you think?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment