Saturday 9 November 2013

Wishlist; Pandora

A little while ago i did a post on my Pandora bracelet (which you can see here) I love Pandora and if i could i'd happily have all of the charms but i don't so i might as well make a wish list and share with you all my top picks :)





Bunny Charm - £30


There are so so many gorgeous charms from Pandora! Here are just a few that i loved and thought were gorgeous.

(I actually did this post a while ago before i got the Pink Glass Drop Pendant so pleased to say i have one that was on my wish list!)

I love the colours that Pandora choose, they look magical and really vibrant. And the little rabbit one reminds me of Parsnip.

I really like to have charms that mean something to me, though the colourful ones are just really pretty.

Do you own a Pandora bracelet? What's your favourite charm?


xx

1 comment:

  1. I love the fairytale book, castle and mouse charms - they're on my wishlist too :)
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete