So as of 1st July Google reader will be no more! Sad times fellow bloggers and so we must all now find another way to keep track of the blogs we love and follow.
It would be great if you could follow me on Bloglovin, just press that little button over there -------->
orrrr just click this picture :)
For those of you who don't have Bloglovin then it's really simple to set up, here's how:
Setting up a Bloglovin account
1. Sign up for a Bloglovin account
2. Once you've done that then click on Account - Claim Blog
3. Type your blog into the search bar and it will come up with your blog.
4. Bloglovin will then give you a code, go to new post on your blog and paste this code in the new post. Publish the post.
5. On bloglovin you should now be able to click 'Claim blog' and then it should say it's been verified.
To add a Bloglovin icon to your blog
1. On Bloglovin go to Account-Bloglovin button
2. Pick the one that you want and click 'Get this icon' which will bring up a code
Import blogs you follow
1. On Bloglovin go to Account - Settings then scroll down and you'll see it says 'Import Blogs' - click this
2. Then click 'Google reader' and then ' Import from Google reader' and then 'Allow access'