Sunday 23 June 2013

Hello, wherever you are

Well I've had a sleepy weekend, still getting over the lack of sleep from being ill but i have fully chilled out this weekend!

This week i watched Pitch Perfect for the first time... i then watched it again yesterday and I'm debating whether to watch it again now. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I wasn't too bothered about it before but my sister got it on DVD and made me watch it and it's now my favourite film; possibly ever. I've also now become addicted to listening and badly singing Titanium by David Guetta. 


Another first this weekend was watching Britain and Ireland's next top model, never seen it before but i was doing my nails at Glens house and it was on so i then made him sit through 2 hours of it and I L-O-V-E it! I don't have Sky at my house though so i don't know when/how I'm going to watch the rest of the episodes. 


I've also discovered Ke$ha's song 'Crazy Kids' this weekend and i am reluctant to say that i can't stop listening to it on repeat. I don't dislike her music but it's just something that I've not listened to and her songs tend to irritate my ear drums but i find this song really catchy.


I'm going to be doing a haul post sometime this week after receiving my order from Select 3 weeks after i ordered it! I can safely say that i was not a happy bunny! But the item i received was worth the wait i think :)

It was so nice to be in the house today all snuggly whilst it was raining so much outside, i love those days - though it shouldn't be like it at this time of year.

Back to another week at work now but then it's my sisters prom next Thursday so i have the day off, i can't believe how long it's been since my prom and how grown up she is. 

What have you all been up to this weekend?

xx

1 comment:

  1. THAT IS THE CUTEST PICTURE EVER

    I haven't seen Pitch Perfect but I know I will love it when I do it looks fantastic, and I have fallen out of love with Britain's Next Top Model since Elle Macphereson came along, ANTM and Tyra Banks all the way!
    http://www.bandasaur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete