Good evening ladies :) Hope you are all fine and dandy!
Fingers crossed for me i'm getting over my horrible cold i've had since last Thursday. I feel like my heads literally been in a cloud and although everything is still happening; it's just blurred a bit. All of my senses have been completely out and i hate not being able to taste my food properly! Somebody get the violins out, i don't cope when i'm well and just mope around feeling sorry for myself.
I think i should be a professional reviewer of medicines because i've tried so many lotions and potions this past week.
Here's my mani anyway, can you tell i love striping tape now?!
1. I started off with a coat of Revlon '710 Cloud' (which i absolutely love!!!)
2. Then i popped on the striping tape in random directions going half way down my nail
3. Then i used China Glaze 'Purple Panic' and used my good old trusty sponge (it wasn't old, it was clean i promise) to dab on the colour over the tape.
4. Then i used tweezers to pull off the striping tape, i did this whilst the china glaze polish was drying but i don't suppose it makes much difference. I tried to take the tape off in order to minimise smudging :)
5. Voia, there we have it, with a few touch up and clean ups your all done! Wahay!
I was so pleased with how this turned out and loved the colours used. I'm getting there with my blending and only practice makes perfect :) I'd love to do this again with colours that are similar to each other like different shades of green or blue. What colours do you think i should try?
What' your favourite mani using striping tape? Leave me the link so i can have a nose :)