1. Here's my first one, i just loved the colours of this one and was really pleased with the overall look and also was pleased with how full of glitter the barry m polish was. you can see the original post here!
2. I just loved how random and colourful this one was. Just a load of nail varnish piled on top of one another. You can see the original post here!
3. This is probably my overall favourite, it was one of the first ones i did and i love how vibrant the red is and i just love mini mouse. Original post here!
4. This isn't the best gradient i've ever done but it was for wear it pink and i love pink and white together and especially because i got to use my pink nail art pen. Original post here!
5. This was a bit of a better gradient and i love how bold and warming the colours are, original post here!
Do you have a favourite mani that you've done, if so link it below - i love being nosey and getting ideas for what i could do :)