Sunday 23 September 2012

9 Loves



Nine Loves


1.) My Fiancée, Glenn. Absolutely love him to bits. We've been together for 5 years, since we were 16. We didn't got to the same school and met through mutual friends and have been together ever since. He proposed to me on my 18th birthday by putting a little message in with each of my birthday presents, each with one single word on until it spelt out 'Will you marry me?'. And then the final present was my ring, it was really sweet. It has proved to me that opposites really do attract; because we are but we also have so much in common and just suit each other :)


2.) My baby Parsnip. He's my little bunny; a dwarf lop rabbit who's now 4 and a half years old. He's super duper cute and i secretly think he thinks he's a dog (he runs around with his carrot in his mouth and if you run around then he will follow you). He absolutely loves his food (he stands to attention when he sees us at the door and runs around like an excited child) and is just adorable!!





3.) My Family. Not much else needs to be said because i love my family to bits. I love my mom and dad for being my mom and dad and giving me a brilliant childhood. I love my sister because she's just like me and we get on really well. And i really love my grandad because he makes me so proud. He's 92 and still manages to get out, go out on the bus every week, go on day trips all over of the country, make all of his own meals and do everything else for himself. He's been in the paper numerous times and has a few letters from the queen. I just hope i have his strength and ambition to be like him when i'm older. He truly is a hero and an inspiration.


4.) Books! There's nothing better than reading a good book and getting into the storyline. Feel free to recommend any to me.


5.) Coffee...LOVE ITTT! Oooo it's so warm and lovely! i love nothing more than getting home from work, getting into my pyjamas, drinking coffee and watching...


6.) Neighbours. Yes, the Australian soap. I've always liked it since i was little when my nan used to watch it and now i love it, i know sometimes it might be a bit lame but I'm addicted to it :)


7.) Teddy bears and other cuddly toys. I don't think i ever grew up and i can't resist going into a shop and seeing a cute little face on a teddy bear. Irresistible. Oh and they all still have names of course!


8.) Curry :) i really really love Indian takeaway. So much so that i have one every weekend and this has been going on for the past say 2 years?! Don't get me wrong i can't handle the really hot spicy stuff but i just never get sick of curry!


9.) H&M!!!!!! My wardrobe is 95% from H&M, i am a walking advertisement for them. I get everything and anything from there from underwear, tops, skirts, hoodies, coats, nail polish, hair grips, shoes! Just love everything they sell.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment