Saturday 16 August 2014

Green Aztec

Oh this must be good - a mani i love matte!

I'm the type of girl who loves shiny nails, i love the glossy finish that smooths the bumps and gives that shiny glimmer. These are the first nails i've ever done where i thought they looked better Matte.











I know, i know - photo overload but i just couldn't decide which to put in and which to leave out so i put the majority of them in.

I was so happy with how this turned out i love the base colours i think they compliment each other really well and the aztec design went pretty well on each nail too. I didn't use stripping tape because i didn't want that exact uniform neat look it needed to look more arty.

Do you prefer gloss or matte?

Bloglovin ¦ Pinterest ¦ Google +

xx

1 comment:

  1. I used to love glossy nails, until I came across matt...now I can't get enough! :) I can't get over how well you have done your nails...on BOTH HANDS! :O what is your secret?!?!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete