Thursday 27 February 2014

Dot Com Gift Shop - Hallway Accessories






Sorting Office Incoming Post Box - £29.95

Pencil Box Rusty The Fox - £2.95

Home Service FM Wireless Radio - £39.95

Vintage Medicine Cabinet - £29.95



The Wire Rack would be so ideal for those days when you're in a rush and grab the post and shove it somewhere where it's easily forgotten. Would also be great for bills you need to pay or letters you need to post. I'll need something like this when i move out to keep myself organised! The fox organiser is so lovely too and would be great for those bits and bobs and to store those pens that you always need in a hurry!

The Medicine Cabinet is so ideal to keep those plasters and bandages in one place so you know where to go when you need to! It also looks nice instead of looking like a normal box with everything in.

The radio would just be lovely to have on in the hallway for the whole family to hear on the weekend or something when everyone is just relaxing and making the most of their days off!




xx

2 comments:

  1. Awww, the box storage is SO cute! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fox box, I can't say I'd use it for pencils but it would be also great for my nail art brushes!! I also really like the vintage medicine cabinet. How retro :D Have a great weekend, Lolly! xx

    ReplyDelete