Thursday 31 October 2013

Halloween nails

Happy Halloween :)

Halloween nails - i had to have a go and so this is what i came up with!

I decided that i wanted to do something different on each individual nail but keep them the same on each hand so i had a think of what stood out when i thought of halloween and i came up with:

Spooky house, pumpkins and bats, graveyard, creepy tree, full moon.




L-R: OPI ' Lucerne: Tainly look marvelous'; Collection 2000 '28 - Hip Hop'; silver nail art pen, Models own nail art pen in black







Overall i was pleased with howthey turned out, i loved the background colour of my OPI as it had a wonderful shimmer to it with glittery bits in. Towards the end though my models own pen started leaking a bit becuase i'd been using it for so long.

I'm really pleased with how my right hand turned out too - it took a lot of concentration to do that hand!

Have you done nay halloween nails?


xx

1 comment: