This is just something that provoked my thoughts today (and grossed me out thinking about it)! But i'd like to share this with you because i want your opinions and basically i just want to share it because it's so unbelievable.
- Sneeze...without putting your hand to your mouth! Yeah. Today this guy was sat in front of me and sneezed all up the inside of the bus - there was snot all on the wall. It was so gross. Who does that?!
- Bite your nails. There is a time and place for this, on the bus is not one of these. I was once sat next to a guy who started biting his nails and went through them one by one. The worst thing was i don't know where the bits of nails were going... Throughout my bus journey i slowly got more and more squished up against the side of the bus to get as far away from the guy as possible.
- Cut your toenails. My mom's friend once saw a woman cutting her toe nails on the bus. Enough said!
- Let your kids run wild on the bus. Keep them under control please. Don't let them run around; it's annoying and dangerous. And certainly don't let your children kick the back of my seat :)
- Keep your personal conversations for private places. Everyone chats on their mobile on the bus but keep some conversations for the comfort of your own home.
- Carry a tissue with you at all times. Don't keep sniffing.
- If an elderly or disabled person gets on the bus don't ignore them. If the bus is full then please give your seat up for them. They will appreciate it and it's just manners to do this.
These are the only ones i can think of right now, but comment below if you've thought of anything you've seen on public transport that you'd like to add!