Wednesday 4 July 2012

Confetti Kisses

Hopefully you'll feel the same way that i did when i first saw this glitter nail varnish! I wasn't even looking to buy a nail varnish but i was in H&M and this 'Confetti Kisses' nail polish caught my eye! I've actually never had a chunky glitter nail polish before so i was even more so excited about this little find!






i first did a single coat of Rimmel 'Desire' which has a mistake free applicator. and i think this brush is wonderful! I'm a bit hopeless at applying nail varnish, partly because I'm too impatient and don't want to have to layer it up so i think i put it on too thickly sometimes and i get into a mess and get it on my fingers. but this rimmel brush is brilliant, i didn't get any nail polish on my fingers. Just the one coat was fine aswell.

Then i applied the glitter, above is 2 coats. i did do a third but it didn't look much different really and i wanted the sparkle to stand out compared to the dark background colour.



The glitter was so sparkly and kept catching the light so i couldn't take my eyes off it! It stayed on really well, but as usual with glitter, it was a pain to get off. The glitter nail polish is actually by Disney, 'Confetti Kisses', awhich in my opinion made it even more special. I can't wait to try it out with different background colours :)
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment