Saturday 6 September 2014

My Collection - Reds and Oranges

And last but not least...

I have finally reached the end, there are some that i have missed out because i have got them more recently but i will try and keep this updated with all the new polishes i buy. 


L-R: Boots no.17-no name on bottle, Rimmel 'Coralicious', China Glaze 'Make Some Noise', Collection 2000 'Hip Hop'


Who doesn't like wearing red nail polish?! I once owned a Mavala one in the most gorgeous red colour but it was so long ago i can't quite remember the exact shade so i have been on the hunt for something that will do the job.

Three of the polishes above are right up there in my favourites; the only one that isn't is Chine Glaze 'Make Some Noise'. i just don't feel like it's really anything special which is a shame.

Boots No.17 Red you beauty! I love this nail polish, it really is a red red! It's such a sexy colour and i thin this is probably the best red nail polish i've found for the colour i want.

Oh Coralicious how this photo does you no justice. It really is a coral colour and this is my favourite polish to wear on my toes it actually makes feet look nice! It's the first summer colour i will get out and use and it's probably my most used for when i'm just having my nails one colour.

Hip Hop is the best orange nail polish i've found - it's daring and in your face - i love it. It's such a statement colour and just a fun colour to be wearing.


xx

2 comments:

  1. Nice selection! My all time favorite nail color is coral, but I deeeefinitely like wearing reds and oranges as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your red collection! I used to be a total phobe of red shades but these days I actually find myself wearing and wanting to buy them more often! I love your orange shade :) xx

    ReplyDelete