Friday 22 August 2014

My Collection - Barry M Greens

So as you can see by the Christmas decorations i nthe background it was a very long time ago that i got these and boy aren't they a pretty picture to look at!

L-R:  Barry M 'Greenberry', Barry M 'Blue Moon, 'Barry M 'Spring Green'


They are all such gorgeous colours and i couldn't wait to get my hands on them. Greenberry was by far my favourtie and the one i had been waiting for it just has such a unique colour and stands out so much i had to add it to my collection.


L-R: Barry M 'Spring Green', Barry M 'Greenberry', Barry M 'Blue Moon'


Barry M you've done it again what wonderful colours!

Bloglovin ¦ Pinterest ¦ Google +

xx

1 comment:

  1. Greenberry looks AMAZING! That one is absolutely my favourite from these three, it's so gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete