Thursday 20 February 2014

Missguided & Boohoo Co-ordinates

I don't own anything co-ord but i think these are so pretty and it's great that you can wear them together or you could wear each item seperate and mix and match a bit. The spring/summer items are beginning to sweep into the shops now and here's what i've found so far on Boohoo and Missguided.







Missguided Alait Tropical Skater Skirt - £9.99




Missguided Rhia Striped Loose Fit Crop Top - £5.49




Unfortunately i couldn't find the striped short sleeve crop top in the second picture but i found this sleeveless version which would look just as good. The stripes i love! I've realised that i really like striped clothing, especially black/navy and white. I really like that they've paired a tight skirt with a loose fit crop top.

The floral design would look great with a holiday tan and both look so comfy to wear so you wouldn't get too hot.










Boohoo Zoey Checker Board Crop Top - £14




Out of these two, the yellow is my favourite especially the crop top! I really like this colour and you don't often see it around, let along a co-ord in this colour. (They also do it in black which is just as nice) I am infact really contemplating getting the top, it would look great with black jeans or high waited shorts too.

The grey daisy top just looks really comfy and casual, the type of thing you need in spring to relax!


Bloglovin ¦ Pinterest ¦ Google +

xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the yellow co-ordinates from Boohoo, this look would be perfect for spring/summer.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love the black and white stripes, I think that looks so cute and classy! :) Hope you have a great weekend, Lolly! :) xx

    ReplyDelete