Friday 13 December 2013

Glitter eyes - Glam Crystals Gel Eyeliner

A while ago i went shopping and was wandering around Superdrrug when these little sticks of glitter caught my eye. Now i'm not really one for eye shadow, as beautiful as it looks i just get annoyed with it either coming off or not going right in the first place so i don't wear it all that often.

But who can resist glitter right?!




















I got the bright blue one and the gold one; you can't go wrong with gold and the blue i thought would suit me best. They're really simple to apply to your eyes and didn't cause me any irritation or anything.

The glitter and colour is quite dense so i didn't need too much of it and it stayed on for ages until i came to take my make up off. 

It's a great way to brighten things up a bit and a brilliant little thing to carry in your make up bag and use on Christmas do's because of the sparkle!


They did a variety of colours and only cost £2.99 each which you can't complain about!





xx

1 comment:

  1. such a cute blog :)
    new follower, follow me? <3
    free-zing-time.blogspot.com
    kisses xx

    ReplyDelete