Sunday 17 March 2013

Sacré bleu!

So as everyone is now aware, something's going on with Google and some things are being shut down. I'm still not 100% sure if GFC is going, some people are saying yes and some people are saying no. But anyway I've signed up to bloglovin so just in case GFC does go then i can still see all your wonderful blogs :)

I would be really grateful if you could follow me on bloglovin now too - i really would hate to loose everyone because it really means a lot to me that people read my ramblings.

It's really easy to set up an account and once you have,  you can import all the blogs you follow on GFC; wahay!

Just click on your name in the top right corner and select 'View Profile', then 'Edit Profile' and then scroll down and under 'Other' there's a button that says 'Import blogs'. if you select this then it will ask for your permission and voila everything is swapped over.

Also, make sure that you claim your blog! It tells you how here! (This is the reason for my last post.)



L-R: Cappuccino when i went out with my Grandad; Topshop crop top and high waisted shorts; Gorgeous toffee cupcake;

Feel good shopping; Tulips i got my mom for mothers day; Changin' to bloglovin;
M&M earring; rabbit earrings; Barbie earrings (all from Ebay!)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment