Isn't it weird how people act differently around this time of year - everyone's smiling and talking to random strangers where you normally wouldn't. It must be something in the air :)
So anyway i thought i'd do the Christmas Tag! And then you can all do it to and i can read your answers :)
1. Favourite holiday movie? this is easy, it has to be Elf; "Santa! Oh My God! Santa's Coming! I know him! I know him!"
2. Favourite Christmas Colour? Red red red red. My favourite colour anyway but this time of year it's more sparkly :)
3. Do you like to stay in your pyjamas or dress up on Christmas day? I like to dress up in new clothes i've got for Christmas and then wear new Christmas pyjamas on the night.
4. If you could only buy 1 person a present this year who would it be? Um either my boyfriend, because he treats me like a princess so i like to show my appreciation. Or my Grandad - this might be the last Christmas with him so i want to make it special and remember it forever.
5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas morning definitely The best part of Christmas for me is the excitment and i like to keep that feeling for as long as possible so i like to wait to open presents until Christmas day when everyone else opens theirs.
6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house? Nope, I'm Coeliac so i can't eat any of the ready made gingebread or gingerbread making things in shops.
7. What do you like to do in your Christmas break? I don't get any time off at Christmas (apart from Christmas day and boxing day) so i usually book a few days annual leave to spend time with family and friends and get all my presents and wrapping done.
8. Any Christmas Wishes? I don't believe wishes come true if you share them so this will have to stay secret.
9. Favourite Christmas Smell? I love the smell of all our Christmas decorations when we get them down out of the loft after they've been kept in a cupboard for a year. I also love this oriental spice oil we have for our oil burner, it's so homely.
10. Favourite Christmas Meal or Treat? Sausage rolls and all different cheeses we have at Christmas.
11. What are you doing for the holidays this year? We usually go round to my auntie and uncles near Christmas but sadly my uncle died the other week so this year will feel weird not doing that as my auntie has gone away to stay with her family. We go and see my grandad on Christmas eve and have a few drinks and nibbles, then back home to get into my pyjamas and relax. Christmas Day get up about 7:30 with my sister and wake my mom and dad, open presents, get dressed, listen to Christmas music and then my grandad comes over. We all have lunch and just have a really happy day with lots of drink and food.
12. Favourite holiday drink? I don't really drink alcohol that much so i don't have a particular holiday drink; maybe hot chocolate?!
13. Candy canes or gingerbread men? I don't like candy canes and i can't eat gingerbread so can i say tree chocolates?!!!
14. Favourite Christmas Song? Either 'Christmas Wrapping' by The Waitresses or 'Step Into Christmas' by Elton John
15. Weirdest Gift you've ever received? I don't think I've ever had anything that weird tbh
16. Have you ever made a snowman? If you haven't then you are seriously missing out! I love making snowmen (apart from getting so cold and wet) and giing them a personality and then naming it and watching it shrink each day.
17. Favourite Winter Fragrance? I don't really have one but my favourite perfume ever is My Insolence by Guerlain - so i save it for special occasions such as Christmas :)
18. What's top of your list this Christmas? Well i know most of my presents I'm getting because i chose them so i'm looking forward to each and every one of them-especially my pandora bracelet my boyfriend got but showed me early to make sure it fit me! Oh and my book of fairy tales :)
19. Most important thing about the holidays? This has to be to enjoy the time you get with your family and remember to never take anything for granted.
Christmas tree and stockings from when i was little that are in my room :)
Christmas Tree and decorations in my lounge
When i was little my mom and dad were putting the presents under the tree and knocked this chime. On Christmas day i woke up and told my mom that i heard santa's reindeer in the night.
My fireplace, including my cute Santa and reindeer (that you can make short or tall); my home made Santa's washing line; and my beautiful snowglobe i got last year!
Christmas tree in my hall
Super cute finger puppets we got in our crackers last year!
I hope you all have a great Christmas!