Friday 12 October 2012

Smiley :)

Hey Guys!

I didn't have much time to do my nails but i didn't want to just do my nails just one colour. I'd seen someone else do this and thought it looked really cute so thought i'd give it a go.



For this i used my Models Own nail art pen in black, Technic black nail polish and Revlon 902 'Craving Coral'


I used 2 nails of the nail colour but just one layer is really strong and vibrant. I the just used my nail art pen to do the smiley faces on my thumbs and used my hai grip and technic nail polish to do the eyes.

I have to admit that my right hand smiley face looks a bit drunk or cross eyed because my hand was shaking.




I loved this design,. i thought it was simple but really cute and it made me smile when i looked at my thumbs :) What do you think?

xx

2 comments:

  1. How cute! The perfect little touch to brighten up your nails I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Really cute! You could do loads of different mad and happy faces and skittle colour nails!

    ReplyDelete